Bos multiplayer have studders every 1-2 sec.

Ihave this problem just after patch 3.001 and SP is smooth as butter. I checked and I don’t have any streaming background program running. Also I see “0” ping into many BOS/BOK server’s rooms. Please any help/comment. Cheers!

I have the 0 ping in all servers too! (they messed up with the Netcode again!)

but game seems smooth so far… so it’s not that your problem…
i hear people having better results playing with the skins dimensions and if i recall right unexpectedly higher 4k skins gave smoother results!

I played with this settings of 4k skins on/off in menu and problem remains :(…

seen this??

Ciao Jimmi
Found this in the forum:

"Same here. Same card same issue. 1080p resolution. FPS locked to 60 and never go below as before patch. But stutters are crazy specially online. Settings doesnt matter. It was butter smooth BEFORE patch.

This has nothing to do with our PCs or graphics settings. It was very smooth before patch and now its heavy micro stuttering. It happened before after big updates but in smaller scale. Changing any settings or resolution doesnt help. The problem lies within game. It was happening both in BOS and in ROF in the past."

Hi guys. I also had this problem after update 3001. I noticed last few nights the stutters are gone. Maybe they did something.
Anyways, this is what you can try to do if you still have stutters.

1. in game video settings, tick 4K textures (set them to ON). Untick Full screen option (set to OFF). Use native resolution of your monitor in the game (set the resolution to match your monitor resolution).
  2. Untick custom skins
  3. play a bit with ingame video settings. I lowered shadows to low (still look nice) however I can run clouds on high no probs. I have vsync ON since Im using EdTracker pro and I have screen tearing without vsync. FPS limit is OFF since Im using Vsync.
    Also never run any antivirus or antispyware software in the background when flying.

hope this will help

On russian forum devs said there is hotfix coming very soon, something about mid april!