B24 Movie cancelled

Well what can i say :frowning:

After 6 weeks of research on my movie on the raid on Ploesti and hours rendering movie footage (and a near divorce ! ) the movie comes to a shuddering instant halt !!!
My research was not detailed enough as just a short while ago on page 14 of a mission information search i came across this ====

http://www.netwings.org/library/Topsites/

5th movie down :mad:

All i can say is a huge sorry to the following people ==

Joe 90
Keets
Aceman
Osprey
Brigstock
Painter

And anyone else who helped steer me in the right direction.

I am pissed off and really disheartened after i and all the others put in so much energetic work to make this movie a reality :frowning:

SORRY ALL !!!

Techy

LOL Techy wasn’t there a Rocky 5.

Oceans 12
etc.

just because it was already covered doesn’t mean you can’t do also

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: and more :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Please post below all those who think the project should go ahead

Hell Yeh Me

Do it!

Do it the only way that you can.

And keep buying the wife chocolates and flowers, and occasionally clean the toilet.

(Of course, did I mention I was divorced :rolleyes: )

Please do it, mate!
It doesn’t matter if someone made a movie about the same raid, really.
Every work of art is unique and has its special personal touch.
I am really looking forward to it.

Get it done… You’ve spent so much time on it. Can’t wait to see it all done… :slight_smile:

OMG! Techy, did you actually watch that movie?

I downloaded part 1 and now I remember it. I remember that I couldn’t watch more than 3 mins of it before switching off, and instantly forgetting it.

OK, the dood was trying, and he received only sparse comments, then was never seen again.

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/65710358/m/7991052292

You seriously wanted to give up because of that?! Sheesh, get u ass back in the directors chair :smiley:

Techy,
After all the research etc
Finish the damn movie, that’s an order!
People were awaiting this with anticipation, don’t quit m8, stiff upper lip and all that, just make “yours” better. :slight_smile:

If you don’t you are on spud bashing!!! :smiley:

Splash
C/O 92 Sqn

Techy, you will make a better movie, we all are counting on you!

YOU CAN DO IT!!! make us proud!! :w00t:

Crack on with it Techy as your S/L commands.

Same as the skins thing there’s room for all the versions. The history is the same but the screenplay is what makes a good movie not the story so much. Movies are about screenplay otherwise they would be merely so much theatre :slight_smile:

Seen the two King Kongs which is best? As long as yours is better no one’s doing any counting. Bit of a challenge yes. Check the screenplay in the newer version crikey. See what I mean :slight_smile:

Chaps has Techy seen that movie where you fly into the cockpit at the start, really amazing screenplay. Superb music and cutting. Didn’t even need a story and you’ve got your starter for ten already. Sorry I can’t remember what it’s called but it’s very famous in our modest flight-sim world. There’s only one movie where you fly into the cockpit though so not hard to track down :slight_smile:

Ming

:monky: I piss on you all :rolleyes:

Ok Ok OK it goes ahead ! Only coz you lot are assholes :o

Techy :cool:

:banana:

Ming has a point too, if your movie has a memorable ‘money’ shot, it will be remembered more than that other one, by erm, about erm, oh I forgot already.

Ming, you’re talking about:

http://www.pigyn.com/fb_vid/RC_Kedik-Come_With_Me.zip

That’s it Joe.

Bob Dylan wrote Tambourine Man but have you heard the Byrds cover version compared to his own version? Whiter Shade of Pale Annie Lennox’s version? Use your own post-Seventies examples probably :slight_smile:

It’s which ups the ante not which is first.

For the first shall be last and the loser to win yes Bob I hear you mate I think we’re winning him over here :slight_smile:

80% RO update half hour download so far must be a good one :slight_smile:

William Shatner’s version of Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds?

I rest my case :slight_smile:

Ming

Techy, I’ve only just caught this thread, but all I can say is: I agree with Joe and Ming (and 6 or 12 other EAF guys); and I’m just pleased that you’re going to go ahead with the movie.

William Shatner’s version of Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds? Ming, you can keep that one, but Elton John’s cover? Much better :slight_smile:

William Shatner’s version of Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds? Ming, you can keep that one

Wonderful I will always treasure it :slight_smile:

The idea being Painter that I was saying earlier that remakes can be better than the original. Originality as a concept is sometimes overblown.

But then I completely undermine my case by mentioning Shatner’s completely shite version, see the smile there on resting my case? :slight_smile:

“…with diamonds!!”

LMAO

Ming

I agree with Joe. In this mans case, while god loves a tryer, sometimes trying should not be attempted even with the big-mans blessing. This should be regarded as the B24 B-movie. While its probably better than i could do its still crap!

Perhaps i’m not making myself clear.

They say a picture paints a thousand words. Well then this moving picture must paint a million: 999 999 of them “crap” (the other one was “toejam”!)

Richy…

I think thats a yes?