Assetto Corsa

Ya, a know its not a Flight Sim but, I just got of the Track with this gem and I would say this is the best Race Sim out there. It still is in Beta but the Graphics and Driving Modeling is a Par above. The Interface is slick you can change your Seat height, FOV all while on the track, you can feel the weight of the vehicles and there is a definite difference between the Front wheel drive cars and Rear wheel. ASSETTO CORSA is also compatible and ready for triple monitor view, Track IR, 3D VISION and the new OCULUS RIFT! This aint no Arcade so if your looking for Third person this is not for you. The Cockpit of the Cars are very high quality and so are the Liveries, if you are a Race Sim fan you need to take a look at this one I don’t think you will be disappointed.
P.S. if this don’t make any sense that’s cause I’ve been Drinking and driving.:slight_smile: See ya on the Track!

http://www.assettocorsa.net/en/

Looks good Os, I’ve not tried this as I’ve been driving PCars for my auto racing fix. Splash and I got in in the alpha, I think its due for release in early 2014.

It’d be good to see how both compare when they’re released.

PCars looks just as good, didnt see it on Steam? Looks like it might have more Classics that I’m looking for, Assetto will have more Cars in future probably in DL content. One thing that AC does not have yet is a good Damage Model, but its still in BETA.

PCars is still in Alpha, Os so access is closed until it goes into Beta.