ArmA - savegame

Now I’ve had some time to play Arma, and after some inital problems it’s now running pretty good, and I’m having great fun, if it wasn’t for one small thing.
I can’t save the game when I want to, you only get one save point for each mission, and I’m really missing the Shift kp- SAVEGAME that worked on OFP (it says “game saved” or something like that when I try it in ArmA, but it doesn’t actually). Anyone know a way to fix that so I can get on with my life? :wink:

I searched the net a bit Mikke…I didn’t play the game that often yet…but I found entries where gamers say… “that there is a quicksave option in SP games, which 1 should use frequently”…but you know that!? of course…or is it a feature that comes with the new patch? :

I’m right now dlding international patch 1.05…its massive…over 400 mb… ; there are 2 variants of the patch …the bigger 1 is for all ArmA versions since 1.0.

I found a way to do it, by leaving the game and then copying the “continue.ArmASave” file that is created in \My Documents\ArmA Other Profiles\EGF_Mikke\Saved\campaigns\ca. Clunky, but works.

It may be because of the version that you are running, but my version has unlimited saves in all campaigns and single missions. I just hit Esc, & press save… it just overwrites any previous save game for that profile…:slight_smile: