All goes jerky...

Lately I have updated everything was to update of BOS, BOM and now added, about my last purchase, also “Kuban” with the mythical Spitfire. The problem is that all goes with jerky, so the game is unplayable, even in single player. I’ve tried everything, even lowering the graphics to minimum, but without results. And i’m sure not depending by the space on my internal HD, because I have free more than 100 GB. Certainly the PC is not really so young, but both, DCS and Clod, turn correctly… everything except BOS, BOM etc… Would you give me, please, some advice, like an optimal setting to solve my problem? Thanks in advance.

If you have an Nvidia card, make sure you update to the very latest drivers…its a known issue.

Thanks for information Puff

Second hot-fix which is contain a solution for extremely low FPS when using old NVidia video card drivers is released.

The problem was: current NV API is providing invalid system parameters when working with old drivers (for example - driver have provided data that there are 84 video cards on PC).
Now in that case NV API will not be used. So, due to this, to have a correct SLI and 3D Vision support on your PC you need to update your video card drivers to current version.

We believe 780 cards can now use older drivers as a work-around as before to play. If this doesn’t work please let us know. We still do not have a fix from Nvidia for the 780 issue on newer drivers. If that changes we will let you know.

Sometimes I remain incredulous about the behavior of these games. For a week I could not, as you know, even play also in single player. Last night, I’ve try to connect again, and after changing the primary setting, putting definition up to 1920 x 1080, ticking the second box of the setting and pressing ENTER… miracle! Inexplicably everything become fast and the game appear fluid as ever I had happened…all without having updated video card drivers but only the required BOS update. Still I’m unbelieving, but i cross my fingers fot the future…:confused::confused::confused: