1C and Team Fusion togheter!

http://www.stormofwar.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5823

this is a great news… :banana:

and - http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23943

it does mean we will be paying for TF5 though, but does mean we’ll hopefully get much better support, more content and regular fixes/updates - plus DX11 (VR) :slight_smile:

I would gladly pay for content, its about time the guys got something from it. Here’s hoping they will firstly fix the issues that still plague CloD and then onto Africa :slight_smile:

The Steam patch unifies the current installs “and more” give us the Wellington so we can smash those Blue airfields! :bootyshk:

Notice the DX11 bit Tom…VR coming CLOD’s way :slight_smile:

I did see that, but I’d take the Wellington so that we could hit back on SoW!

Unlikely, but don’t be shocked if we have to buy her.

The P40 is likely to a payware imho

Paying for Africa and the P-40 (and the Spit V goddammit!) would be ok for me provided it’s within reasonable levels.

The more I read about it the better it sounds. I know I have, finally, got BoS to work (though not tested controls) so I have an alternative that I can join in with, but I would much rather play Cliffs. If they can continue to develop it and get it working as it was intended now that they have access to the Source Code. I’m hoping there are a lot of things that they can fix and even more things that they could add.

Just think what it could do for Storm of War if Tab 7-1 is removed properly, if aircraft could be spotted consistently, clouds appear the same to everyone, the terrain can be cleared up a bit, the train tracks could be made to run over bridges and they could be added to the map - for navigation purposes. Not to mention the fact that there is more of an incentive to add some more aircraft over time and fix the AI gunners so they’re not so inconsistent.

Think they should release the patch first though so that they generate some income and then go back and fix the original game.

I hope they don’t adopt the same business model as dcs, that you need to buy any plane… the expansions with maps and planes is fine for me

I bought BOS this summer but have not had the time to look into it. I did my first macro-file for Warthog for BOS yesterday and was horrified. The naming convention on a lot of the keystrokes and categories are both inaccurate and confusing. sigh
:frowning:

It’s a very different kettle of fish. Cliffs is never going to have the same level of detail as DCS, and I wouldn’t want it to. The thing I like with DCS is that you do not have to buy each module to be able to fly online with others. It’s in a single environment - which is free - and then you can pick the aircraft that you want to buy. This aircraft is then extremely detailed and it’s in a study sim, that also has combat so it’s not as boring as FSX.

Battle of Stalingrad has the same, to a point, though it is definitely not a study sim. You can buy individual aircraft and the unlocks, or you can buy the premium version and get it all in one package. It’s the best way for them to generate the revenue that they need. However, I doubt that Team Fusion would be going down this path as they have a track record of releasing everything together along the lines of the old IL2 - where you paid for the add-ons, such as Ace Expansion Pack, Pacific Fighters and then 1946. I would anticipate this being the way that TFS will work.

OD

I’m hoping they get some full time members of staff for TFS or the chaps at 1C help quite a lot, otherwise it will still take a lot of time to get things going, much like before.

Awesome news.

We now have 4 WW2 air combat sims in continued, supported development:

DCS Normandy
Cliffs of Dover + North Africa add-on (and beyond that who knows?)
BoS/M/K + Pacific
Wings Over The Reich (WOFF team)

PLUS VR…!!

Seems to be a bit of a let down so far, still not sticking to any of the planned dates.:frowning:

Curius about this!

http://www.wingsoverthereich.com

anybody knows the developers and what to expect??

Over Flanders Fields was a CFS3 mod. If they’re building from that I wouldn’t touch it.