11 sept. 2001

Sorry to keep dragging this on, but anything Michael Moore have done is far from professional, well, unless you don’t want to call it professional dishonesty or professional propaganda.
Just because someone have a large budget doesn’t mean they are not lying or seriously distorting the truth.

anything Michael Moore have done is far from professional

I have to agree that his work, like anything on Youtube or Wiki is a very poor source of information becasue there is no accountability and most of it is aimed at sensationalising and dramatising events.

In the case of most large events it is worth applying a judicial dose of Occam’s razor, and with dramatic circumstances such as September 11 and the US governemnt never forget that when it comes to stupity / error or malign and calculated evil as a likely cause, it’s far more that someone simply made a mistake. Conspiracy theopries rely on far too many intricately-linked events that always fail to stand up when closely examined.

This subject is really too hot to comment about here except to say that what happened was very wrong and evil. Any more than this is likely to only cause rifts…

Yes tears in the fabric of spacetime. Wept by spirits

The Islamic terrorists who blew up our people here in UK also believed that our Government was guilty of crimes and needed to be punished by cruelly murdering the innocent citizens of London going about their business

Ming

Fahrenheit 9/11 for example is a professional film about the same happening

Mikke already made all necessary comments on that.

I hope Moore will soon realize a movie based on the real story of the well known escape of Hitler to Antartica and then to Mars.

A movie like that would be the real masterpiece and the third part of his historical trilogy…

I take the freedom suggest all of you to watch what I really consider a professioanl movie: 11/9 by Jules Naudet & Gedeon Naudet
It is easily available in DVD.

And, again… my toughts to all those who died in the twin towers attack, their parents, and all the servicemen who offered their lives (NYPD, NYFD, etc.)

but just because I’m sixteen, it doesn’t mean that I’m stupid! I know several grownups that believe the same as I.

This is proof that age does not create wisdom.
If you really want to “Open Your Eyes” as you stated you should educated yourself in truths and understand Propaganda is a tool to deceiving you into believing a lie for the purpose of an agenda be it Hatred, Distrust, Political or otherwise.
By the way Micheal Moore is a known disgracefully propagandist. All of America knows it thats why his movies are flops.