Pictures of War 2 - Best Movie Ever

They are only in a huff Joe coz the camping site you picked for them:D

You found that quickly Aceman, bookmark was it? :stuck_out_tongue:

Na but when it comes to taking the pi$$ out of you shandy drinking layabouts i always have ammunition ready:D

Thanks for the link anyway, I’ve registered you over there with your email address. No doubt they’ll be contacting you about your booking for next week. :wink:

Got you a nice pitch next to the shower block, just like over at 19’s dispersal. A home from home you might say.

Nothing better than returning from a good mission and not having to go far for a shower:p . Just so you guys know what a shower is i have put the dictionary deffinition:D

Shower
show-er [shou-er]
–noun
–noun 1. a brief fall of rain or, sometimes, of hail or snow.
1. Also called shower bath. a bath in which water is sprayed on the body, usually from an overhead perforated nozzle (showerhead).
2. the apparatus for this or the room or stall enclosing it.

I liked the movie a lot. I like sci-fi stories and I think it was a nice touch taking a ‘true’ story like the mystery of Flight 19 and weaving it into a film using the IL2 engine. Very nicely done indeed.

@Aceman - in my dicktionary ‘shower’ is defined as: a ragtag body of ne’r do wells, see 19 Sqn EAF as an example. :smiley:

WB.