Operation Cerberus in SEOW

Talking to some EAF pilots online I thought it might be interesting to have an additional possibility (additional to mondays & thursdays) to fly SEOW, using 4.12.2 with HSFX 7 on saturdays and/or sundays at 2130CET or 2200CET.

I promised to share a link to the organizer’s forum where you could subscribe to fly the Cerberus campaign. It involves droves of Beaufighters, Beauforts, Hurricane MkIIa/ IIb/ IIc and Spit mk. V.

The campaign is being commanded and organised by JG26_Badger. You can find the forum HERE.

This could be an easy way to make hours under conditions we are used to in Classic’s campaigns (to which this is not to be a competitor!).

Hope to see some of you interested, I certainly am. :slight_smile:

Thought I’d give this a go!

I registered to the site, looking around to understand what’s going on. I hope to fly Beau tonight…will you fly tonight Snafu?

I would love to Snafs but I’m limited to the current times for now. Good luck and let us know what’s it like.

It seems to only fly at Sat and Sun at 21.30 CET so hopefully today I will fly. :stuck_out_tongue:

The start time could be 2200CET as well, lets ask tonight whether they always start at the same time.

Yesterdays mission was fun!!:cool:

http://71.88.61.228/SEOW/MP4public/Statistics/WestFront44/SE-Channel+Dash-194202130900.html