EAFAT Briefing Case

Post here the Briefings

S.

Salute,

our 20min training of today, will be testing and practising our takeoff procedures.

regards

Salute,

this will be the continuation of the ‘EAFAT 07032005’ briefing, takeoff procedures and some turns on the air. The focus will be only on the takeoff, to test the Nepe’s sugestion in lock the tail wheel.

cheers

Salute,

this will be the continuation of the ‘EAFAT 07032005’ briefing, takeoff procedures.
Tonight I also try to see what the best turns and manuvers to aline to the airfield in short time.

Cheers.

Salute,

this will be the continuation of the ‘EAFAT 07032005’ and ‘EAFAT 09032005’ briefing plus testing the turns.

Salute,

this will be the continuation of the ‘EAFAT 07032005’ and ‘EAFAT 09032005’ briefing plus testing the turns.

EAFAT 07032005 = Takeoff Procedures
EAFAT 09032005 = The timing of manuvers

hi Cassa

I will be there, for a change…but only 30 min for me, as I guess I will have quite a lot of work with training(s)

Thanx Nepe,

the training session is not more then 20mins, but daily. This way we can have a daily improvement without taking to much time to our pilots dutys.

S.

Briefing for Tonight:

EAFAT 09032005 = The turning timing

S.

Good Cassa,

I will be online tonight on the HL. Hope to see all of you there :w00t:

But how do I read the briefings?

Briefing for Tonight:

In adition we started yesterday and will continued today with LandingProcedures.

Also we will test faster and tight turns .

S.

Salute,

The briefing for Tonight will be:

EAFAT 23032005 = Landing Procedures

If all pilots will be online as usually, we will finish this week the 1st phase of trainings.

Cheers

Great :slight_smile:

I am in :banana:

Team,

for tonight will be :

EAFAT 07032005 = Takeoff Procedures ( some changes for testing…, no brakes and we throttle up to 40% and 70%. Besides we takeoff in form, this time we do it in pairs…, Mas left echelon of me, and Cooper echelon left of Henkie line astern of Me…, we takeoff and we form diamond in air. )

EAFAT 09032005 = The turning timing ( smalls ones )

EAFAT 23032005 = Landing Procedures ( For testing…, like in the takeoff…, we land in pairs as a wrote before, first me and Mas and line astern Henkie and Cooper )

Cheers

Same as EAFAT29032005 but with the add-ons if we have pilots enought, the Piramide or Triangle formation.

If we dont, we must practice the fast regrouping. The problem is more pilots, more time spend to align…, as you saw, yesterday for a completly alignement we toke more less 5min and we fly about 30 or 40 kms for that…, long long time…, offcorse we are Turkeys on this, but Im counting with your skills and streng for making this work.

Well done Acro Team S!

Hi Pilots,

lets make our normal procedures and change a little our formation. I will be online arround 21h00GMT.

S!

Pilots,

Tonight I will be online only arround 22h00GMT …, if you r online we will make a similiar Airshow like yesterday. The Objective is make all the manuevers must be over the Airfield. So in tight formation will make 4 pass:

1st Pass - Line Astern
2nd Pass - Diamond
3rd Pass - Echelon Right
4th Pass - Loop on a diamond

and we go for laning in Diamond.

Things that we must consider…, flight will be at 45% at speed rounding the 290Kmh. Every pass must be in a really tight formation. For each time we loose formation, lets try to rejoin soon as possible…, longer to rejoin, longer flight and delay will be. All the turns will be between 15º/30ºBank.

S!

Ok Cassa sounds good.

have some thoughs about how we should do to rejoin better and faster after maybe we lost the formation any ideas ??

same thing on start up and we start quite fast to makes turning…maybe a little more time to get really close before we start to turn ??.

But yesterday training was better then before i think and we improving guys.

sorry for my trouble with dropouts to desktop :frowning:

The only answer for that is:

Practice Practice and more Practice…

the only thing we can do is more focus in that.

S!

Please read Eafat 26082005 for Briefing.

S!