EAF ATAG stats

Good fun tonight with Os.

@19 chaps, we saw you in ATAG and messaged to join us in the CoD channel but you were in your own TS channel :confused:

EAF ATAG Stats are looking good.

Looks like a take over bid:D… Well done guys

Stevie

Sorry Simon and Os had hoped to join you, but we were all having problems as we hadn’t flown it in ages and didn’t want to spoil your fun hanging about for us. E.G. - I was airborne at about 9:45 and the other by about 10:30. As I “formed” onto their six “attack, attack, attack”, they both spun in. Clouds was a real frame rate problem for them both and lots of tweaking going on. By 01:00 we had only got past Dover, where I promptly ran out of fuel :slight_smile: Still Marsh was hitting stuff!!

The upshot is we are hopefully there for next Thursday :slight_smile: and Charlie wants to buy Cod and Andy Bos.

PS - Do you think Tony likes CoD?

Apologies Keets, Os’ and Mram,

I joined TS before the others, and seeing you in CLOD and not wishing to interrupt your session, I jumped into Hawkinge to wait for Swoop, Marsh and Charlie, so we could discuss what we intended to do and sort out any problems with game performance. Suffice to say there was quite a bit to discuss and sort out, before we finally flew together (over an hour later) and even then it was not your typical EAF flying session; lots of chit chat/pontificating/extolling (from me… :D), and restarts etc.

Still being new to the EAF I’m never quite sure whether groups like you dropping into a session to say hello (destroying immersion, putting you off your stride etc). I know now that its preferred.

Certainly no “snub” intended guys and I hope you had a fun session.

EAF19_Baz

No probs Swoop, we could see you flying, then Ed but nobody else.

It was an interesting session, Os and I spent much of the time around Hawkinge, defending the raiders coming over to bounce the unwary. All in all it was quite a successful night.

I wont be flying now for a couple of weeks, but will be continuing the BoB missions or flying on ATAG on Thursdays.

Still being new to the EAF I’m never quite sure whether groups like you dropping into a session to say hello (destroying immersion, putting you off your stride etc). I know now that its preferred.

Dont worry about that baz. Just jump in a channel, have a listen to see what’s happening and then say hello. Most of the time we’ll hear some join the channel from the TS lady. :slight_smile:

Incidentally, when Mram was still on, only Os was in game. We were chatting about DCS A10.

Sorry Keets, did not see you there / the message you sent - like Baz said we were trying to get our systems going for the first hour.

Still Marsh was hitting stuff!!

The ground, incoming Mauser shells and very occaisonally incautious 109s… :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol!

Don’t think anybody has more flight time in COD than our Tony!!!

PS any news of when next TS fusion patch will be released?? I’m delaying COD flying for that patch…