Brief SOW Video

Don’t know if this has already been posted but I came across it elsewhere so I thought I would share here in case.

Looks pretty impressive :slight_smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQbCIT-aMnY

Wow i wish i didn’t see that…it looks so much better then IL2 with the real cockpit shadows and the plane shaking wow will we ever get it to look likee this in IL2?

This will be the successor to IL2, so in a way, yes, we will :slight_smile:

I’ve been waiting a long time to get my rig up to date and get in the cockpit again, and this is what I have been waiting for. But is there any real news about a release? Will it ever happen?

It’s easy, PeeGee: upgrade to 4.09m, and get in TS on EAF nigts…we’re all been waiting for you! :banana:

Very unexpected is that pilot animation yes PeeGee. We’re going to have some fun in that one with the erks on the wings :slight_smile:

Remembering that the terrain net in SoW’s new game engine can do much more realistic terrain than we’ve been used to. Have a look at the Wings of Prey demo (it’s not really what we’re after but a pointer to what’s on the way) and half-close your eyes to imagine what Oleg’s Battle of Britain is going to be like (WoP uses the older Il-2 game engine, Oleg’s is a much more advanced game engine allegedly)

Ming