An ace is born

Good god man 29 1/2 hours labour, you must have been bored out of your skull! My wife did it in 2 and i was ready for home!
Tell Katy from me that childbirth is a doddle. In my day… [insert story of REAL hardship here].
Nice photo’s, keep those, you’ll not look that well slept again for a few months.

Seriously though, well done, you’ll be surrounded by coo-ing women talking about babies and how lucky men are not having to go through labour now for a while, so get the sleep while you can.

Well done to Katy, not easy i assume. Congratulations to you both and enjoy some time off work to spend with the little fella.

Richy…
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :holiday: :holiday: :holiday:

Guys, you do realise that Classic can’t come to the bar and his tab is sitting all unused? I can forge his signature :slight_smile:

Many congratulations Classic and family :slight_smile:

:w00t:

Thankyou all for your warm comments, we are most impressed :slight_smile:

Still working on his name at the moment but between you, me and the rest of the big wide web ‘Joshua’ is the hot favourite :slight_smile:

Congratulations to you and Katy, being a father is a special thing.
Noted the “first child” bit :slight_smile:
Large family on the way issit :slight_smile:

Noted the “first child” bit

Well I’m planning on three but apparently I’m having the next one so the miss’ may of stopped that plan :stuck_out_tongue:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!:banana: Life changes from here on out, of course for the positive…:smiley: :holiday:

Congrats to the pair of you, now the fun begins :wink:

Hello there newborn earthling!! Happiness and best wishes!!! to you and Mama and Papa Classic.

Many congrants mate…! :slight_smile:

Congratulations!. Look forward to the interesting, learnfull, loving and above all blessed experiences of being a father and having a family. :ani_beer: :ani_beer:

Proficiat!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Congrats m8 !! As some others have said, now the fun begins…:w00t:

nice Notice well done mate CONGRATULATIONS

Classic & Mrs Classic - Congratulations both

That reminds me Painter we must find out the time of the babies arrival. He’ll want to know one day being Scorpio - they have to know everything lol - and parents can never remember - unless one was born on Sunday morning with church bells ringing. I was lucky, they didn’t need to write the time down they’re Catholics :slight_smile:

I’m having the next one

Turkey basters :slight_smile:

Ming