Default Re: Good morning ...

Sorry, but I had too.

good morning

paf

Good mornig,

-- Here is -15C.
    -- I am totaly chilled to the marrow.
    (I found this phrase in my new dictionary. There is more than 200 000 words and phrases. So I hope that from now I can understand also Ming's English )

So new week is here. Again I am sitting in my job and I am drinking my the first coffee of this week. During the weekend I started to work on my new coop. It will be something with He111s trailing Gigants. I am reading book by Ernst Peter , who was pilot of Gigants. And this book gived me an idea to try to create something based on Peter's stories. There is nothing more nice that Gigant's Me-321 start using helping rockets. Also I hope that we will continue in our score hunting on IL2 War. And at the end , and what is the most important, we must not freeze.

Good morning, EAF310 Here is -20, after last-week frost it looks like autumn, most of my co-workers arrived at job by car - good achievment
    Looking forward for evening flying - see you online!

Good Morning!
    It seems the cold ait is coming to us now, yesterday was getting colder and now its just clear blue sky but I wasn't outside yet, but seems like (High pressure area).
    gettin' a coffee now......

paf

Weekend is so close... few hours more - and freedom!!! I wish you all - be strong and survive theese hours, last hours
    Yas, it is a *bump" up of old thread - Good morning, EAF310!!

Good morning, Sirs!
    I guess your computer in fine again, Arturo, you seem to be in a good mood.
    And Paf, a coffee is always good in order to get back into shape after yesterdays celebrations.

Yep, Hans! My PC is OK, sound is working and yesterday i went to bed at 03.00 - i felt asleep instantly...
    Some strange freezes still exists and i didn't fugured out yes they course, yesterday one such 10-sek freez killed me in CAD mission.
    But- no problem, can fly!

About celebration and it's aftermarch... - i'm still "on coffee" and Coca-Cola

Good morming ??? at 12:03 ???

Hi mates,

just now I returned from lunch. I am full of one big pizza and some black beers.
    Friday is here. It is better to say Friday aftrenoon is here. I finished all of my week tasks so I am ready to browse the net and write posts here or to ICQ and do nothing. It is a pity that I cannot install IL-2 on my working PC here.

Jirka

My pizza is just now in the oven!

here is what im just workin on:

Looking good Paf! (Though I prefer to have the markings not on the skin, even though it might mean that those markings actually looks less realistic. )

"The more thy sweat in training,
    The less thy bleed in combat!"