Thread: ~s~ eaf51

Default ~s~ eaf51

~S~ All

Just a quick note of greetings and appreciation for EAF51. I have enjoyed flying weekly Coops with you gentlemen.

You have a very skilled and engaging IL-2 unit. I look forward to continuing and if acceptable, contributing.

Titan

Ground crew EAF51, Flt/Lt Chip_EAF51's Avatar

Default Re: ~s~ eaf51

Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    ~S~ All

Just a quick note of greetings and appreciation for EAF51. I have enjoyed flying weekly Coops with you gentlemen.

You have a very skilled and engaging IL-2 unit. I look forward to continuing and if acceptable, contributing.

Titan

Thanks to you Titan, your coops are very beautiful and involving.
    To all of us makes an enormous like to fly with you, now then that have told us to be a veteran USAF, the respect that have of you, has reached tall levels as the skies in which have flown!

(sorry for my english...)
    Last edited by Chip_EAF51; 2018-12-02 at 08:59.
    No guts, no glory. If you are going to shoot him down, you have to get in there and mix it up with him.

S! Titan

For all of us it is a real pleasure to participate in your missions!!!

DUM VIVIMUS LUDAMUS

Ground crew EAF51, S/L WwwolfEaf51's Avatar

Welcome Titan Enjoy play with you!

hello titan, glad to see you here!1 I also enjoy flying your well-made and accurate Coops and happy if this friendship between you and all EAF will grow up every day more and more. See you on thuesday on Hyperlobby!

Excuse me, Titan, if I did not say hello before now. It is obviously a pleasure to share the missions with you. I show the utmost respect for those who have lived real experiences in war zones, personally I am a former officer of the Italian Army, a parachutist of the Folgore and with missions even in particularly active areas such as Bosnia, Lebanon and Somalia. Other times ... fortunately happy to still be here to remember, given the dangers I have faced in the past. As I said sorry for my delay, unfortunately I'm living a bad working period that often takes away even those few hours of sleep that I would need to recover a little peace. In fact, to distract me the simulator is ideal, especially if shared with other passionate friends. So I renew my most sincere and friendly greeting to you, dear Titan and see you in flight soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    ~S~ All

Titan

Max De Meo