Thread: Thank you EAF!

Default Thank you EAF!

It's been a little over a year since i joined the EAF and started my training and since then all i can say thank you guys for taking me in, it feels privilege to be part of community with such great history.

I've meet great ppl here, every one of them, from 41 wing to my italian neighbours 51 wing.
    Only thing i regret is i didn't join earlier!

Thank you!

W/C of 51° Stormo, T/O Jimmi EAF51's Avatar

Default Re: Thank you EAF!

Thanks to you Ribbon for joining! You are a great teammate! And your enthusiasm is helping us all!

S!

VEF - Bellum- Seow Marianes - Seow Crete - Seow Stalingrad -Seow Med MultiSector NE Africa/Nw Malta - SOW I II III & IV
    155º Gruppo 51º Stormo
    We will intercept them, shoot them down and drink some grappa afterwards! Woah!

Blog Entries

And to you to!
    I very much enjoy our flights together in in BoX
    "....Perspective only comes from knowing more than you need to know"
    - Chris Kubasik
    "But ignorence still prevails" -Starfire

S/L, TO, X/O 51° Stormo, T/O EAF51_Cappe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EAF331_Ribbon View Post
    It's been a little over a year since i joined the EAF and started my training and since then all i can say thank you guys for taking me in, it feels privilege to be part of community with such great history.

I've meet great ppl here, every one of them, from 41 wing to my italian neighbours 51 wing.
    Only thing i regret is i didn't join earlier!

Thank you!
    I've only seen it now, thank you first Ribbon!!! You're really a great add to the EAF family, and i always had a good feel flying with you on Il2, it's good to have a pilot like you!

Seow Libya - Seow Marianes - Seow Crete - Seow Stalingrad -Seow Med MultiSector NE Africa/Nw Malta Storm Of War I - II - III

Groove it!