Thread: DCS WW2 news

S/L, X/O of 41 Wing, T/O EAF79_OD's Avatar

Default DCS WW2 news

Just look at those models...
    https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php...&postcount=156
    Also worth noting the list currently unde development as flyable airacft...
    Orr would be crazy to fly more missions and sane if he didn't, but if he was sane he had to fly them. If he flew them he was crazy and didn't have to; but if he didn't want to he was sane and had to.
    "That's some catch, that Catch-22," he observed.
    "It's the best there is," Doc Daneeka agreed.

Default Re: DCS WW2 news

An important aspect DCS World War II is the addition of additional player-controlled and AI aircraft. Some of these include the P-47D, Mosquito, A-20, C-47, Fw 190 A-8, and Ju-88.
    Note the part made bold by me, though I think the meaning is or, as in some planes will be player controlled, some will be AI only. Anyway, by the time I'm retired we might have a fully developed WW2 DCS world.

"The more thy sweat in training,
    The less thy bleed in combat!"

S/L, X/O of 41 Wing, T/O EAF79_OD's Avatar

Yes...but the pictures. Check out that Mosquito! They’re making the AI really high fidelity...high enough to make flyable later...hence amount of time!
    Orr would be crazy to fly more missions and sane if he didn't, but if he was sane he had to fly them. If he flew them he was crazy and didn't have to; but if he didn't want to he was sane and had to.
    "That's some catch, that Catch-22," he observed.
    "It's the best there is," Doc Daneeka agreed.

W/C of 51° Stormo, T/O Jimmi EAF51's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mikke View Post
    Anyway, by the time I'm retired we might have a fully developed WW2 DCS world.

Anyway by the time i'm retired you'll switch to the new website N O P R E S S U R E

sorry Mikke couldn't resist!

VEF - Bellum- Seow Marianes - Seow Crete - Seow Stalingrad -Seow Med MultiSector NE Africa/Nw Malta - SOW I II III & IV
    155º Gruppo 51º Stormo
    We will intercept them, shoot them down and drink some grappa afterwards! Woah!