Thread: Hello!

Smile Hello!

Hello guys i just joined EAF. My name is Francesco (Tiger_Hunter22) i'm 17 years old and i come from Switzerland(the Italian part),now i live in the UK. I love history, especially WWII history,i like anything from the vehicles and weapons used to the battle fought. I have just recently started playing IL-2 so i'm not too great, but i hope to get better with time.

Default Re: Hello!

welcome Francesco!

Welcome Tiger..from sunny Scotland

Looking forward to flying with you

Stevie
    Target 4 'o' clock low

S/L, X/O of 41 Wing, T/O EAF79_OD's Avatar

Welcome! From God’s own County! (Yorkshire!) it will be good to fly with you!
    Orr would be crazy to fly more missions and sane if he didn't, but if he was sane he had to fly them. If he flew them he was crazy and didn't have to; but if he didn't want to he was sane and had to.
    "That's some catch, that Catch-22," he observed.
    "It's the best there is," Doc Daneeka agreed.

Hi Francesco, welcome here, do you also speak italian?

Welcome Tiger

We have a great training program and very good and patient instructors, so you will get all the help you need to become proficient.

Look forward to flying with you
    "Sit and spin the fire". Extract from Topsy Turvey Land, a poem by William Brighty Rands.
    "In the bar everyone knows what they should have done - the problem is in applying it in the heat of the action". F Barthe RIP

Flt/Lt, X/O of OTU Apollo_EAF331's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the EAF Francesco.
    It was most fun flying with you the other day. With a little time and patience we will turn you into the Terror of the skies!

The other day was a nice intro to EAF playing around. We tend to fly a bit more disciplined when fighting against other squads.
    Do not expect training to be so relaxed.
    If you want to learn, we will be very happy to teach you and you will need to put in some work. But I'm sure you will be happy with the result.

See you online.

Cheers,

Erik, aka Apollo

W/C of 51° Stormo, T/O Jimmi EAF51's Avatar

Ciao Tigerhunter! Benvenuto!!!!

VEF - Bellum- Seow Marianes - Seow Crete - Seow Stalingrad -Seow Med MultiSector NE Africa/Nw Malta - SOW I II III & IV
    155º Gruppo 51º Stormo
    We will intercept them, shoot them down and drink some grappa afterwards! Woah!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EAF51_Sir View Post
    Hi Francesco, welcome here, do you also speak italian?
    Yes he does

Tiger_Hunter have decided to join us. I have already received his application to join us.
    We are till waiting for all the paperwork to go through, but his training have already begun.

Although Tiger speaks English fluently, he have requested an Italian speaking training officer.
    So for some of the Training officers in 51, this will be a good opportunity to brush off the dust and get reacquainted with the basics.

Welcome again, Tiger hunter
    "....Perspective only comes from knowing more than you need to know"
    - Chris Kubasik
    "But ignorence still prevails" -Starfire

Benvenuto francesco!
    S! bianco2