Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: il2 mod vietnam

Default Re: il2 mod vietnam

I would like to thank our Friend Titan for the effort and commitment with which he helps us to grow all together, having fun. Its passion is also ours, so we share it with joy. Obviously this is also aimed at anyone who loves the simulated flight and the real one. Anyone wishing to join is welcome to feel their emotions. Its vademecum to install the VP Mod on the computer is very useful and I have thought of those who do not chew English language well, and translate it into our mother tongue. I hope it can be useful. Thanks Titan

Vorrei ringraziare di cuore l'Amico Titan per lo sforzo e l'impegno con cui contribuisce a farci crescere tutti insieme, divertendoci. La sua passione è anche la nostra, dunque la condividiamo con gioia. Ovviamente questa è rivolta anche a chiunque ami il volo simulato e quello reale. Chi volesse unirsi è il benvenuto per provarne le emozioni. Il suo vademecum per installare il VP Mod sul computer è utilissimo ed io ho pensato a chi non mastica bene l'inglese, traducendolo nella nostra lingua madre. Spero possa essere utile. Grazie Titan

Max De Meo

Ground crew EAF51, Flt/Lt Chip_EAF51's Avatar

Default Re: il2 mod vietnam

Grazie Dedalo!
    No guts, no glory. If you are going to shoot him down, you have to get in there and mix it up with him.