Thread: Sow pilot asking to join the EAF squadron over there

Default Sow pilot asking to join the EAF squadron over there

Chaps, I've just got a request for an eaf92_squadron to join the EAF squadron on the sow server. Just checking it was one you lads, plus it makes sense to be either eaf92_pilotname or just Eaf_pilot name.

Please rejoin with the above format, cheers

Default Re: Sow pilot asking to join the EAF squadron over there

It's not me, I don't think it's anyone else in 92 either.
    Keets.

Flt/Lt, X/O of 92sqn
    Blog Entries

it was me. I'll sort it later. typing without thinking
    Brigstock - QJ B
    92 Squadron

No probs Brigs, been there. Good to see you, Oz dipped his feet in, sadly just before mission end. Keets, thought you fancy this with lots of clever stuff going on behind the scene, plus 92 or any Squad can still operate on their own channel (like the Italians when loads in), if they fancy. Less air quake than ATAG and you want to get you plane back as we have a limited supply (or ferry more in).

I'm very interested Matt. Just limited times I can fly. What night is it and what time does it kick off??
    Keets.

Well its up 24/7 (mostly, expect when patching) with smaller numbers and AI, been a good time to do the ferrying and shoot bombers

The big events have been on Sundays, but mid week ones have just started to get organised and might fit in better with our flying time. When I know for sure I post up but check here - http://www.stormofwar.org/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=27