Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Grounded for a while...

Default Grounded for a while...

Sadly, as title says, I will not be flying much, if at all for next month or two at least, maybe longer depending on when my knee surgery will actually be and how fast I will recover after.

I'll hang around forums to keep in touch and will return as soon as possible (yes, yes, don't hold your breath if you hoped for another 9 years of peace and quiet ).

Was really a pleasure to fly again with you guys, all of EAF that is, and wish to see you in large numbers again when I get back to active duty.

Salute!
    Cy
    "Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy if both are frozen." - Edward V. Berard.

Default Re: Grounded for a while...

Sorry to hear that Cy

Hope you operation goes well

Stevie
    Target 4 'o' clock low

Get well soon Cyclops.

It must be hard flying with only one eye, but one leg...god forbid!

Keep in touch.

Cheers.

Charlie.

W/C of 51° Stormo, T/O Jimmi EAF51's Avatar

Yes get well soon and keep in touch!

VEF - Bellum- Seow Marianes - Seow Crete - Seow Stalingrad -Seow Med MultiSector NE Africa/Nw Malta - SOW I II III & IV
    155º Gruppo 51º Stormo
    We will intercept them, shoot them down and drink some grappa afterwards! Woah!

I hope everything will go for the best.
    Waiting for your come back.

Good luck with the Op Cy and hope it all goes well. Worth informing the doc what you want done on the day, as anything below the waist is a worry when a scalpel is involved!!

Loads of us on the SE right now but as the holiday season really starts, people will be dropping out. Looking forward to getting some BoS flying when its out and your capable.

Enjoy the break mate.

PS out of interest can you see the War room now?

Yes, everything is fine, thank you.

Surgery will take place sometime after peak of the summer. Until then, I'm just going to chill out a bit, enjoy the summer and hope for the best after.

See you all when it's all done, if not sooner, job can always change and force me back to hometown, but let's hope not, even though I will miss flying part
    "Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy if both are frozen." - Edward V. Berard.

S/L, X/O of 41 Wing Stuntman_EAF331's Avatar

Best of luck and see you soon Cy!

Keep in touch on the forums!

"Alt for Norge! - All for Norway!" - King Haakon VII.
    My YouTube channel and EAF videos

Flt/Lt, X/O of OTU Apollo_EAF331's Avatar
    Blog Entries

A pleasure to fly with you also Cy. I'll see you in a few weeks for sure. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Hello fellas, finally back in town (means HOTAS just inches away as I type ). I'll be back to flying for as long as I can, so hope to see you guys tomorrow evening.

S!