Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Let's fly!

Flt/Lt, X/O of OTU Apollo_EAF331's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Let's fly!

I'm home a few days now if anyone wants to fly a little. I can also fly the other sims, but really enjoying ROF now.

Default Re: Let's fly!

Im off on Monday Erik so I will join you buddy.

Also me Baz and Stunt are on TS right now

Flt/Lt, X/O of OTU Apollo_EAF331's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie EAF19 View Post
    Im off on Monday Erik so I will join you buddy.

Also me Baz and Stunt are on TS right now
    Sorry Charlie, I didn't see this until now. I'll log on tomorrow as well. It will be fun to fly again.

No problem Erik.

I will be about tomorrow for a bash with you at ROF.

You can show me how badly I fly, and I can show you how badly you flew to LHR and back on Flightradar (Turning right over Kazhakstan..what a noob move )

Cya tomorrow m8

Charlie.

Oh..I have EAF witnesses as well

I will be around from 09:00 GMT (16:00 HKT?)
    Last edited by Charlie EAF19; 2014-06-29 at 21:55.

S/L, X/O of 41 Wing Stuntman_EAF331's Avatar

See you both tomorrow!

"Alt for Norge! - All for Norway!" - King Haakon VII.
    My YouTube channel and EAF videos

I am already awake and ready .

Really glad to see more of you joining me in ROF, it's such a fantastic game once you get past point that planes are slower and thus as a result turns are tighter. But regardless of turns, WW1 has every bit of energy smart combat in it WW2 has, even more so I'd say because relative speeds between planes are low making it harder to zoom away out of enemy guns range, so you have to bee even more careful about how to keep your energy advantage in case your opponent can out turn you.

Then again due to lower speed and more primitive engines, it's simpler to keep a formation making those bombing and recon missions all the more fun since scouts don't have too hard job to keep an eye on their two-seaters as it is the case with faster planes of WW2.

I can generate some coops once we know who is in for a flight and what planes would you all like to fly, cya on TS I guess.
    "Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy if both are frozen." - Edward V. Berard.

I got ready, fell asleep but now I'm ready again.

I went to the ROF store as well and the sale is still on.

I wanted to get the Pup,Brisfit and a few other bits and bobs but it looks like you have to buy them one by one. Is there no "add to basket" option?

So as of now I'm still an ICE pilot.

Never mind

Lets fly should mean you connect and stay untill people gather up, this was really silly, I tried to wait some time but you all kept entering and leaving instantly (maybe because Apollo was not there yet?). One way or the other, my free time expired in waiting so eventually I left as well.

You can see it here how you missed one after another and that goes on frequent, not a good way to meet up for a flying session. Staying for couple of minutes makes more sense doesn't it?

"Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy if both are frozen." - Edward V. Berard.

S/L, X/O of 41 Wing Stuntman_EAF331's Avatar

Sorry I didn't specify time available to fly. I check in a few times just to see if people were flying already. I will be able to fly from now on if people are interested!

"Alt for Norge! - All for Norway!" - King Haakon VII.
    My YouTube channel and EAF videos

And your mic was muted all the time Cyclops.