Thread: @Cyclops

Default @Cyclops

Will be glad to be at your disposal to fly navigation stage also tonight.
    Do not mind if you have not had in these day time to study it, will show you all what I know and test it together.
    If you're busy we can set also for tomorrow afternoon.
    For sure I will pass in TS around 22:00 to see if you'll be there.
    Thank you!

Default Re: @Cyclops

Cheers Walty.

My favourite Nav training exercise was formulated from real life war missions I'd had. I'd get the T to follow me off in a certain direction and ask them to follow me through lots of ACMs showing me what they have learnt, simulating a dogfight, ending up quite low and no ammo. I then asked them to get us home They can pop up and get an idea of their surroundings and but had to head home low level using just the map and describing what they were using.

Nowadays I need to practice this myself, lol

The Moscow Winter map would be an ideal place to learn.

I may even join in myself

Quote Originally Posted by Swoop EAF19 View Post
    Cheers Walty.

My favourite Nav training exercise was formulated from real life war missions I'd had. I'd get the T to follow me off in a certain direction and ask them to follow me through lots of ACMs showing me what they have learnt, simulating a dogfight, ending up quite low and no ammo. I then asked them to get us home They can pop up and get an idea of their surroundings and but had to head home low level using just the map and describing what they were using.

Nowadays I need to practice this myself, lol
    Roger Commander, will consider your experiences, thank you!

Oh I only seen this late, sorry. Was not expecting EAF activity on Friday apart from ARMA3 sessions.

Was a fun flight in formation and few good combat situations. Thank you for a game, advice and tips on how to prepare the plane on the ground in IL2:COD. It's not simple to figure all out how to set proper instruments when you first jump in and this helped.

Salute!
    Cy
    "Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy if both are frozen." - Edward V. Berard.