Thread: Hawg flying

Default Hawg flying

I'm really starting to get into DCSA10C now I have a TM Warthog HOTAS. Would anybody else like to get together outwith our usual Mon/Thu/Fri sessions for some Hawg fun?

As I work shifts I can often be online during the day as well as evenings so let me know if you're interested and we can get something sorted.

WB.
    Flt Lt WhiskeyBravo
    92 Sqn EAF

Default Re: Hawg flying

This is the sort of thing I want to get into:

http://youtu.be/d8N9v0zLx_c

http://youtu.be/aZN_j1UJtgY

I'm getting a hard-on for the A10C.

WB.
    Flt Lt WhiskeyBravo
    92 Sqn EAF

I'm currently working my way through this training campaign: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.co...3573/index.php

Its payware but worth it I think at only $4.99.

Looking forward to the Advanced course as well.

Did I say I'm getting a hard-on for the A10?

WB.
    Flt Lt WhiskeyBravo
    92 Sqn EAF

There's a really good freeware training campaign on SIMHQ. I'll see if I can dig out the link, done by Beech for PC Pilot magazine.

Happy to fly the A10, though a bit confused with your first post for when. I can't make days at all, damn work.
    When do you want to get her up, so to speak?
    Keets.

I like to get it up as often as I can and certainly more than I am now!

As far as flying DCS A10 though, whenever we can given the usual Monday RoF, Thursday CoD (hopefully) and Friday ARMA3 (we need more hours in a day and days in a week). Maybe we can fit some in before the usual on those evenings or maybe an hour or so before ARMA3 on a Friday with the usual shift work caveat eg I'm working lates this Thursday and Friday!

I know most people work days but was wondering if anybody is around during the day Splash and Os?

Anyway, I'll take what I can get. Once I've finished the training campaigns and I'm a bit more comfortable with the weapons systems I'll venture onto some of the online servers and see what's going on.

WB.
    Flt Lt WhiskeyBravo
    92 Sqn EAF

I might be able to get some time on a Sunday. This afternoon I flew a bit of BoS, then two RoF campaign missions.

Before or after flying on Mon/Thurs could work well. When I flew the A10 a lot, I used to take her up to the tanker and back as much as possible, quite often when I'd finished an SEOW mission. 8 mins cold start to airborne, 15 to the tanker, 10 to refuel and then 20 home.
    Keets.

Sounds good Keets, though we'll have to start blowing shit up as well! Seems like there are some good multi-player missions out there too.

I'll get into the habit of firing up TS when I'm online so we can meet up.

WB.
    Flt Lt WhiskeyBravo
    92 Sqn EAF