Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone home?

Default Re: Anyone home?

I've registered on that french forum (it was quite an adventure ). Now what? Google translate helps a bit but I think it's simpler if someone that did it just point me the right way.
    "Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy if both are frozen." - Edward V. Berard.

I installed google chrome and then a free app that translates the whole page at the click of a button. It was an adventure too!!

Glad to have you with us on this mate and something for us to really get our teeth into.

Well thanks to Starfire, I believe I am able to join in on missions and be useful, sessions and chat with him over TS really helped me out last couple of weeks to go over most basic, but important things. It would take me far longer on my own to go trough all the research and online materials.

As for the more advanced things like real combat and gunning against skilled pilots, I guess those will come with time and practice, there is no real shortcuts there. If lucky, I might get more flying time after some of the projects I am involved at finish.

Maybe I'll do some custom DF mission, Hurricane vs Bf109 DF on a small island map, and see if I can get some pugs going on small scale 4 vs 4 fast action training like we used to do back in the day. Don't see many people on HL , pilots seem to be scattered across many games nowadays, so that might prove difficult, but we'll see...
    "Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy if both are frozen." - Edward V. Berard.

Flt/Lt, X/O of 19

Pokes head in the door to say hi

Heya Classic,

Where are you hiding lately? Coming back soon I hope. Tonight it seems we'll have some more EAF19 online then usual, it's as good excuse to come and fly as any

Little Gemma is not well and I'm on babysitting duty tonight, catch you lads later.

Quote Originally Posted by Swoop EAF19 View Post
    Little Gemma is not well and I'm on babysitting duty tonight, catch you lads later.
    Ah such is life, hope lil one gets better quick.

P.S. I usually have most PC time when on babysitting duty, but my kids are really easy to watch over making it simple for me

True, but when on TS I tend not to hear her crying, not a prob when the missus is in.