Thread: Star Citizen

Default Star Citizen

I've looking into this now Cyclops has mentioned it and its look really cool space sim of the future - $40 milliion from their kickstarter has got be some kind of record!

I almost bought a "pledge" ship and join an Organisation (Lamps or TA) for 2015 but just seeing if any of you are showing any interest in this first?

W/C of 51° Stormo, T/O Jimmi EAF51's Avatar

Default Re: Star Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Swoop EAF19 View Post
    I've looking into this now Cyclops has mentioned it and its look really cool space sim of the future - $40 milliion from their kickstarter has got be some kind of record!

I almost bought a "pledge" ship and join an Organisation (Lamps or TA) for 2015 but just seeing if any of you are showing any interest in this first?

if you need it former 51 McOrion is very into it!

VEF - Bellum- Seow Marianes - Seow Crete - Seow Stalingrad -Seow Med MultiSector NE Africa/Nw Malta - SOW I II III & IV
    155º Gruppo 51º Stormo
    We will intercept them, shoot them down and drink some grappa afterwards! Woah!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmi EAF51 View Post
    if you need it former 51 McOrion is very into it!

I'm not funding them until I see how DF module will turn up. If people agree that combat is well done, then they have me since there is only one kind of crazy cowboy hotshot besides WW pilot, and that is same nutter in space. We can't really call on some uber realism for space sims since we don't have any fighting space ships to begin with, but cmon, who don't want to roll out from a Battlestar Galactica deck at least once and then fulfill some Firefly (or SW for some) space action fantasy?
    "Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy if both are frozen." - Edward V. Berard.

I'm a Baron on the Kingdom Come RPG project, Star Citizen is in their mix

There's a real forged sword for rich investors and coins and all sorts

Get in on the ground floor, we bloody missed Facebook and Google investments

Ming

Haha Ming, you're as confusing as I remember it, simply love your out of the blue replays on forums. Priceless, and for everything else there is Mastercard

Now, how about you join in the fun already?
    "Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy if both are frozen." - Edward V. Berard.

Looks really good Peter - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...me-deliverance

There is a real resurgence in PC gaming nd even MS has said their next operating system will be much more focused on gaming. Hey they might even play with force feedback again. I'm jumping on VR band wagon when Crystal cove get there product out too...so many goodies and so little time

Did you get your pointy stick Mr deep pockets?