Thread: Come join the fun!

Flt/Lt, X/O of OTU Apollo_EAF331's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Come join the fun!

Come join the fun!

Indy and Arturo! I see you guys online occasionally. If you are about on Mondays and Thursdays, why don't you drop in and join our training nights. We have been having a lot of fun and wouldn't mind having more guys join us. If you can get some more 310 guys to come along would be great.

Hope to see you in our server soon.

Default Re: Come join the fun!

Sure, Apollo, will try to join you if feasible. Only restriction we have is the modpack in use, we are using 4.10.1m with UP3.0 RC4, as Spitfire vs Bf109 Mod server requires. Is it OK?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EAF310_Arturo View Post
    Sure, Apollo, will try to join you if feasible. Only restriction we have is the modpack in use, we are using 4.10.1m with UP3.0 RC4, as Spitfire vs Bf109 Mod server requires. Is it OK?
    Sure. We have all the mods I think. We have been using HSFX 5.0.1 since that's what we use for the SEOW. But we have also flown 4.11 and UP3 RC4 as well.
    I have seen Indy on spits vs 109s before when he flew against our flight of FW190s.

Hope to fly with you soon. We will be online for training on Thurs and Mond.

We are flying quite regularly with Indy in Spitfire_vs_Bf109 Mod server, keeping EAF flag high If we gather there, we can do some show of force with big wing ops

Blog Entries

I have tried the spit vs 109 mod server. But I sometimes(50%) get artifacts and low FPS on that server, but when I fly Zekes vs Wildcats modded I have no such problems..Any ideas why? I'm clueless.
    I have a very capable computer and shouldn't have any problems with hardware.
    16GB ram
    GTX560Ti
    i7-2600K
    Lots of HD space