Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Low level penetration mission in 322Land...

Default Re: Low level penetration mission in 322Land...

More or less, this should be the general timetable:
    30-Milan-NRW (D)
    31 - Koln
    1-Amsterdam
    2-Amsterdam
    3 or 4- Utrecht & surroundings
    5-en route to Milan

I see that Soesterberg (location of the National Aviaiton Museum, right?) is East of Utrecht, so the meeting suggested by Duke could be easily arranged on January, the 4th.

Would it be comfortable for you?

Is there a location closer to you?

I found Valkenburg (Katwijk), approx. midway between Amsterdam & Rotterdam....what about Lekkerland? And the others?

Let me know...my program is still on paper, and Grolsch is fermenting in their vessels.....
    Last edited by EAF602_MonsTTer; 2009-12-08 at 23:06.
    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Gensek/IMPOST%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG] EAF Carrier Qualified Pilot

The airforce museum is a nice meeting place, with the right EAF atmosphere, with things to see and to experience. And on top of that it is free of charge. We like that too . But it is closed on mondays. So 4 Jan is a no go. We could plan a meeting on sunday the 3rd . It normally is open on sundays from 12.00 hrs untill 16.30 hrs. But I will ask the museum to confirm that to be sure.
    edit: is confirmed.

I am open for other and better ideas off course .
    Last edited by Duke_EAF322; 2009-12-11 at 14:56. Reason: confirmation from RNLAF museum

No problem, I will take care of it!*

* Pierre Closterman, The Big Show.

Essential info, Duke, thanks!

Welle mates, you know my general program, and you know I'm quite flexible...so for me a dinner or a half day around Amsterdam & surroundings, Soesterberg or elsewhere included, it's absolutely ok.

Just let me know you preferences, and I'll do my best to stick to your program.
    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Gensek/IMPOST%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG] EAF Carrier Qualified Pilot

Too bad I have to work in the weekend , but on monday I am off. Unfortunately most musea are closed. But something to drink at the beach or in the nice old student city Leiden (Leida) is possible.

Well, after all Leiden is quite famous for its bottles....

All right, Gentlemen...I'm leaving tomorrow, the 30th.

As already announced. I'll be in Amsterdam on the 1st of January.

Leiden on Monday, the 4th is ok for me, as well as any other location E or W of Amsterdam.

I have phone numbers of both Pax & Duke (assuming they haven't changed), so I'll contact you on the beginning of the year for the details.

Besides, I'll be on our Forum every now and then, depending on available Wi-Fi hotspots.

See you soon!

Blog Entries

Ahhh, I was at Soersterberg with 322 and also Hiaw came to visit us .

Nice visit, I enjoyed it a lot and I can say that it was the right EAF atmosphere, truly

You lucky bast....monstter

Never break the formation into less than two-ship elements

Hi Monstter, I hope you arrived safely and having not to much troubles with the cold snowy weather.
    My phone number is still correct

Mission accomplished!!

Amsterdam is of course beautiful, though cluttered with hordes of Italian tourists....

But, thanks to Pax, I saw the North Sea...the real show!

Then, a lonely snowstorm cloud came right over the center of Leiden, where we've been having a nice walk...when it was time for Pax to meet Wytze & Emke back from school, we had to get away, worried for the ice-frozen traffic....but already in Schiphol, no snow at all!

Thank to this great Dutch friend of mine, always available and willing!!

http://www.europeanaf.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16751

Have a super New Year all of you in the Nederlands & Belgium!!

Hy MonsTTer! Good to read that you had an enjoyable stay in the Netherlands. We did not meet this time but here will be other opportunities for sure.

S!

No problem, I will take care of it!*

* Pierre Closterman, The Big Show.